MT‐SG1008 8Port Gigabit Desktop Switch Unmanaged Switch plastic case
The MT-SG1008 8-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files and other applications that have to move large files across the network almost instantly.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab standards
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX.
- Support IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and backpressure for half duplex mode.
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forward and filter packets at wire-speed for maximum throughput.
- Support MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link and activity.
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design.
- External power adapter supply.
|Standards||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet ANSI/IEEE Std 802.3 Nway Auto-Negotiation
IEEE 802.3x flow control
|Data Transfer||Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex),20Mbps (full duplex);
Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex),200Mbps (full duplex);
Gigabit Ethernet: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
|Network Medium||10Base-T:Cat. 3 or above Cat.3 UTP(=100m)
100Base-TX:Cat. 5 UTP(=100m)
1000Base-T:Cat. 5 or above Cat.5 UTP(=100m)
|Number of Ports||8 10/100/1000M RJ-45 ports|
|UPLINK||Any port (support Auto-MDI/MDIX function)|
|Fibering and Transmitting speed||10BASE-T:14, 880pps/port
1000BASE-T:1, 488, 000pps/port
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0C-40C (32F-104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C-70C (-40F-158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing
Storage humidity: 5%-95% non-condensing
|Power Supply Output||9V/0.5A|
There are no reviews yet.